The Brewery loves Great Ormond Street Hospital – and this September, we’re raising loads of cash with One Great Day!
One Great Day is a day celebrated across the UK for families to have fun raising funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital. But we’re celebrating for the whole of the month and would love to receive your donations at any point via our fundraising page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/brewery-one-great-day
First, enter our Take a Walk on the Wild Side competition any day in September for the chance to win £100 Brewery vouchers. Simply find all 10 murals, take a photo of your favourite one, and enter online before the end of the month. You can view the competition post here.
Next, join us for a HUGE Walk on the Wild Side charity fundraising day on Saturday 11th September! After the toughest of times, we’re thrilled to announce our first event since February 2020! From 11am to 4pm in the centre, come and enjoy a fantastic range of activities for local families, supporting One Great Day and raising cash for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Come, meet and greet our mix of cute and scary creatures with our Park Ranger. There will be everything from a Python to a Parakeet.
- Family photo – choose your exciting background and have your photo printed out for you on the day!
- Huge Hamper Giveaway – just buy a raffle entry on the day!
- Have fun with our ‘Take A Walk on the Wild Side’ murals around the centre. Download the app and enjoy our interactive wildlife experience. Find all 10 murals and post a photo online to be in with a chance to win £100 Brewery voucher!
- Sunflower wall providing the perfect background for your photos!
- Kids’ activities including Animal Arts & Crafts, Face-painting and Fun Fairground stalls.
- Candy Floss for those after some good old fashioned fairground treats!
ONE GREAT DAY is a UK wide annual charity fundraising day, raising money and support for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, and other local children’s charities, close to the heart of each community.
Communities and families from across the UK will be coming together throughout the month of June at their local shopping centre to get involved in a day of family fun and charity challenge, supporting Great Ormond Street Hospital and another local children’s charity.
Our aim is to inspire, engage and empower every community to make a difference by getting involved in a series of local fundraising events held within shopping centres across the UK on ONE GREAT DAY.
ONE GREAT DAY was initiated by parents whose son received care at Great Ormond Street Hospital. GREAT causes, GREAT challenges, GREAT fun!
To read more about our Walk on the Wild Side murals, visit https://thebreweryromford.com/walk-on-the-wild-side/